Nakupenda Sandbank Tour
Visiting Nakupenda Beach is one of the best enjoyable things you can do on your Zanzibar vacation. The word “Nakupenda” means I Love You in the English language. Because this is the best place if you visit Zanzibar for your Honeymoon, the place gives romantic vibes.
Experience the way Livingstone felt discovering untouched land and sail away with us to sandbanks around the magnificent island of Zanzibar. Come on board our traditionally crafted dhows, put your feet up, and allow our staff to pamper you as the Sultans of Zanzibar were once upon a time. We set sail to find an untouched sandbank an hour away from Stone Town. Swim in the crystal clear blue water around the sandbank and snorkel to discover a whole new underwater world filled with marine life and corals of brilliant colors. There are countless colorful fishes and other sea creatures that survive among the coral reefs and underwater plants which together form the barrier reef ecosystem.
Tables are set out on the golden sand and a five-star seafood lunch extravaganza, prepared by the talented chefs will await you. After lunch relax on the sandbank listening to the hush of waves lapping against the shore or discover more underwater life around it and You will also do sandbank relaxing and try tropical fruits during or after snorkeling; fruits like Banana, Pineapple, Mangoes, Watermelon are available.
- Services of a professional speaking Tour guide
- VAT (18% charged by the Government)
- Lunch (See Foods) and Drinks
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel in a private car
- Bottled water during the tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges, and service fees included
- Medical Insurance if needed
- Gratuities for tour guide
- International & Domestic Flights
- Expenses of a Personal Nature