Kuwa Huru Tanzania Adventure Ltd, providing quality adventure for individuals, families, groups & conferences for local and international visitors at affordable prices. We can give very personal attention to all your needs to make your trip truly memorable. Holiday safari in Africa Tanzania takes you from the shimmering alkaline lakes to prehistoric Ngorongoro Crater then to the heart of ‘wild Africa’ The Serengeti National park before flying to the spice islands of Zanzibar for beach relaxation.
Duration: 4 Day 3 nighs
Activities and Interest: Cultural & Wildlife
Areas Visited – Arusha, Manyara National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, Olduvai Gorge, The great rift valley, Lake Manyara viewpoint. Enjoy authentic interactions with the Maasai, See the big cats, See more animals than you ever thought possible See the Endless plains of the Serengeti
Arrive any time at Kilimanjaro Airport, Transfer to Moivaro Lodge for dinner and overnight HB. (40 km, 60 minutes)
Day 1:Lake Manyara National Park: The largest concentration of baboons
- After breakfast, the tour departs. The first stop is Arusha Town for any last-minute purchases before we head off on safari. Afterward, we head to Lake Manyara. Lake Manyara National Park offers breathtaking views and a large variety of habitats. Acacia woodlands, water forests, baobab strewn cliffs, algae-streaked hot springs, swamps, and the lake itself. And thanks to this the small Park is able to support a large number of animal species and incredible birdlife. Manyara has the largest concentration of baboons anywhere in the world and the lions here are also renowned for their tree climbing. Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro farmhouse.
- Lunch, dinner, bed, and breakfast
Day 2: Serengeti National park: Game drive
After breakfast, depart for Serengeti National Park, via the beautiful high lying farmland of Karatu and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Leaving the highlands behind, we descend into the heart of wild Africa – the Serengeti National Park – with its endless plains, rolling into the distance as far as the eye can see. Then head to the central park area, known as the Seronera area, one of the richest wildlife habitats in the park, featuring the Seronera River, which provides a valuable water source to this area and therefore attracts wildlife well representative of most of the Serengeti’s species. Arrive in time for lunch and enjoy an afternoon game drive in the Serengeti national park. Dinner and overnight at Serengeti Kati Kati Tented Camp.
Lunch, dinner, bed, and breakfast
Day 3:Serengeti National Park – Ngorongoro Crater: game drive
Early morning game drive and after depart to Ngorongoro Conservation area. We will stopover at Olduvai Gorge, boasting with a history dating back to the dawn of time. It was here, that the anthropologists Drs. Lois and Mary Leakey discovered the skulls of ‘Nutcracker Man’ and
- ‘Handy Man’, both very significant links in the chain of human evolution Late afternoon transfer to Ngorongoro Rhino Lodge where you will have dinner and overnight
- Lunch, dinner, bed, and breakfast
Day 4:Ngorongoro Crater – Arusha – Airport
After an early breakfast, You will descend over 600 meters into the crater to view wildlife. Supported by year-round water supply and fodder, the Ngorongoro conservation Area supports avast variety of animals, which include herds of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland, warthog, hippo, and giant African elephants. Another big draw card to this picturesque national park is its a dense population of predators, which include lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs, and the ever-elusive leopard, which sometimes requires a trained eye to spot. We will visit Lake Magadi, a large but shallow alkaline lake in the southwestern corner, which is one of the main features of the crater. A large number of flamingos, hippos, and other water birds can usually be seen here. Late afternoon transfer to Arusha For dinner and Overnight or airport drop off. ( Accommodation can be included upon request at extra cost )
- $2,59o per person when 1 person travels alone
- $2,250per person when 2 persons travel together
- $2,050 per person when 3 persons travel together
- $1,950 per person when 4 persons travel together
- $1,850 per person when 5 persons travel together
- $1,7o0 per person when 6 persons travel together
- $1,560 per person when 7 persons travel together
- Airport transfers pick up and drop off if applicable
Transportation in 4×4 pop-up roof safari vehicle
Professional, English speaking guide
Meals according to the travel plan
Overnight stays in safari lodges / tented camps
All national park fees
- Accommodation in Arusha can be arranged upon request.
Alcoholic and soft drinks
Personal spending monies for souvenirs etc.
- Any other expenses that are not in the “include list” above